Monday, April 25, 2011

Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson

I've always liked Sanderson's writing especially in the Mistborn series. Warbreaker was a great follow. The tail of a a woman named Siri who is sent to be the faceless God King's wife. I thought the character development was great as well as the elaborate world that he put you in.
Gods amongst men. I really, really enjoyed the thought of the "returned" the fact that Lightsong in particular was one of these living god's. I really felt that all the elaborate ideals that he established are logical and not really too out there. The God King as well, is not one I would want to cross. The ridicule that Siri had to go through that she was not allowed to look him in the eye and had to submit to him and to his will.

Over all really fun read.
The one factor that I didn't realize till later that this was his unedited book. I really like that he went "balls to the wall" with the thought of pushing out progress work to promote his published work.


No comments:

Post a Comment